Sarah is a partner in Gilbert + Tobin's Corporate Advisory group.
Her expertise covers a broad range of commercial matters, including equity capital markets, takeovers, schemes of arrangement, share acquisitions and general corporate advisory and governance work.
Sarah has co-authored and presented numerous papers on global legal issues and directors' duties.
Sarah has a Bachelor of Laws (Distinction) from the University of Western Australia and was admitted to practice in late 2001.
Sarah’s recent experience includes advising:
- Panoramic Resources, BCI Minerals, Triton Minerals, Australis Oil & Gas, Sipa Resources, Venus Metals, Botanix, Sheffield Resources and others on capital raisings.
- Exore on its acquisition by Perseus Mining by scheme of arrangement.
- Cobalt One on its acquisition by First Cobalt by scheme of arrangement.
- Aurora Oil & Gas on its acquisition by Baytex via a scheme of arrangement.
- Panoramic on the defence of the IGO takeover bid.
- Centerbridge and Oaktree consortium in relation to their Takeovers Panel application regarding the affairs of Billabong.
- Paladin, Mirabela Nickel and Triton Minerals recapitalisations and restructures.
Awards and Recognition
Sarah was named 'Lawyer of the Year (Perth)' for Mergers and Acquisitions Law.
Sarah was listed as a Best Lawyer in the areas of Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Governance Practice and Equity Capital Markets Law.
Sarah was listed as a Recommended Lawyer.